A half hour drive through the quaint countryside takes you to a “Creole Park” to experience age old local traditions and catch a glimpse of our rich folk heritage all unique to the island.
Walk along an undulating farmland trail where you will see various tropical fruits and vegetables growing in abundance while farmers go about tending to their fields. You may get the chance to taste the fruit right off the tree… or discuss farm life with a farmer…
Tip: Wear comfortable walking shoes that can get wet.
- Witness timeless St. Lucian traditional practices e.g. log sawing & cassava bread making
- Taste freshly made cassava bread and local juice
- Experience crossing a river and walking through lush farm lands
- Visit a traditional St. Lucian bar known as a ‘Cabaway’
- Enjoy an island excursion to and from the attraction
- Round trip transfer
- Entrance to the attraction